We provide the Irish & UK market with the complete Industrial & Commercial flooring package.
Founded in 2007, we have achieved rapid growth through the completion of many successful past projects throughout Ireland & the UK. We operate across a number of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Commercial & Retail, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Automotive, Education, General Warehousing & Sports & Leisure and provide a range of market leading services:
- Industrial Flooring
- Commercial Flooring
- Car Park Deck Waterproofing
- Podium Deck Waterproofing
- Bund Lining
- Surface Preparation (including equipment hire)
- Joint Sealants
We pride ourselves in being different from other flooring contractors due to their wealth of industry & technical experience and also by being the approved applicators for Sika, Flowcrete, MC Building Chemicals, Resdev, Dow, Larsens & MPM. This allows us to specify the correct system to suit our customer’s requirements – not the suppliers.
Operating from our headquarters in Armagh, our specialised and highly trained team offer our clients over 25 years of industrial and commercial flooring experience.
With access to our own in-house equipment including, vacuum shot blasting, single head diamond grinders, triple head diamond grinders, 3 phase scabbler, handheld edging equipment, we are available to work on projects across the country at short notice if required.
Surface Preparation & Hire
Before applying any flooring system, the correct method of preparation is essential to achieve a bond between the substrate and the new floor system. We ensure the correct method of surface preparation is carried out at the beginning of all our flooring systems.
To achieve this our highly trained Surface Preparation division utilise a wide range of in-house preparation equipment services including shot blasting, floor grinding, scabbling, scarifying and hot compressed air systems. Learn more and how you can hire our surface preparation services below.
- Shot Blasting – We utilise the very latest shot blasting machines on projects across the UK and Ireland. Learn more about our specialist vacuum and open shot basting service.
- Floor Grinding – From four, triple, single or even hand-held grinders, we have your floor grinding requirements covered. Learn more about our specialist floor grinding service.
- Scabbling – When heavy concrete floor slab preparation is needed, we are ready with the latest and specialised floor scabblers. Learn more about our specialist floor scabbling service.
- Scarifying – We utilise the very latest scarifying machines on projects across the UK and Ireland. Learn more about our specialist scarifying service.
- Hot Compressed Air Systems – Contaminated floor or wall areas with oil of grease? Our hot compressed air system makes quick work of such contaminants. Learn more about our specialist hot compress air systems service.
Health & Safety
All our team is fully inducted in the technologies and materials required to complete our projects.
- All employee complete safe pass and manual handling courses
- Regular ongoing in-house training via our in-house Health and safety advisor
- Full risk assessments and methods statements for jobs if required
- All the materials we use have REACH legislation as per the new EU directive
- Working towards safety cert and having competed in early 2011
- We are a market leader across the UK & Ireland
- Offer a wide range of specialised services
- Numerous successful projects delivered – from privately owned companies to the worlds largest blue-chip companies
- Dedicated installation and surface preparation divisions – no subcontracting
- Highly trained teams
- Approved supplier of all the main contractors
Contact us to find out how we can help with your next project.
Free Floor Survey
We would be pleased to provide you or your company with a free site survey, free specification and a free no-obligation quotation for any future work. All our quotations include Health and Safety Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Data Sheets for the material specified.
“Installed a high quality, low maintenance flooring package within budget.” — Andrew Glass, Managing Director ( Glass Brothers )After their initial consultation, AFS created a work schedule around our production times and installed a high quality, low maintenance flooring package within budget. Glass Brothers are extremely happy with our new floors as they have helped us to dramatically reduce our maintenance costs while also preventing any new damage to the existing concrete slab.
“Completed on time and with no impact on our production.” — Managing Director ( Young's Bluecrest Seafood )Due to the large number of flooring systems in today’s market, Young's Bluecrest Seafood wanted a contractor who could independently present all the available options with the aim of helping us choose the right floor for our needs. Following their initial onsite consultation, Advanced Flooring System’s expertise and industry knowledge helped us select the correct flooring package. In addition, their professionalism and high-quality work methods helped ensure that the installation was completed on time, with no impact on our production and importantly within budget. As such, I would highly recommend Advanced Flooring Systems to ensure you obtain the correct flooring package for your needs!
Recent success continued for Advanced Flooring Systems (AFS) with the professional installation of a new waterproof basement car park system in Hanover Quay.
Chinese baby formula specialists, Newbaze, engaged Advanced Flooring Systems (AFS) to upgrade their €20m facility in Carrickmacross Co Monaghan with a high build flooring system.
As one of Ireland’s leading shopping destinations, Blanchardstown Centre engaged Advanced Flooring Systems (AFS) to take their main multi-storey car park to new highs by installing a high-build top deck flooring system
Advanced Flooring Systems (AFS) help Bord na Móna remain naturally driven to provide a sustainable future for Ireland with a new high build floor system installation in their Kilberry facility.
Following previous successful installations in Sligo and Castlebar, IDA Ireland engaged with Advanced Flooring Systems (AFS) once more to install another high build and smooth finish flooring system in a new unit in Sligo for their anchor tenant Abbott.