Advanced Flooring Systems provide the Irish & UK market with the complete Industrial & Commercial flooring package.
Founded in 2007, we have achieved rapid growth through the completion of many successful past projects throughout Ireland & the UK.
Operating across a number of sectors – Pharmaceutical, Commercial & Retail, Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Automotive, Education, General Warehousing & Sports & Leisure – we provide a range of market leading services:
- Industrial Flooring
- Commercial Flooring
- Car Park Deck Waterproofing
- Podium Deck Waterproofing
- Bund Lining
- Surface Preparation (including equipment hire)
- Joint Sealants
We pride ourselves in being different from other flooring contractors due to their wealth of industry & technical experience and also by being the approved applicators for Sika, Flowcrete, MC Building Chemicals, Resdev, Dow, Larsens & MPM. This allows us to specify the correct system to suit our customer’s requirements – not the suppliers.
Surface Preparation & Hire
Before applying any flooring system, the correct method of preparation is essential to achieve a bond between the substrate and the new floor system. We ensure the correct method of surface preparation is carried out at the beginning of all our flooring systems.
To achieve this our highly trained Surface Preparation division utilise a wide range of in-house preparation equipment services including shot blasting, floor grinding, scabbling, scarifying and hot compressed air systems. Learn more and how you can hire our surface preparation services below.
- Shot Blasting – We utilise the very latest shot blasting machines on projects across the UK and Ireland. Learn more about our specialist vacuum and open shot basting service.
- Floor Grinding – From four, triple, single or even hand-held grinders, we have your floor grinding requirements covered. Learn more about our specialist floor grinding service.
- Scabbling – When heavy concrete floor slab preparation is needed, we are ready with the latest and specialised floor scabblers. Learn more about our specialist floor scabbling service.
- Scarifying – We utilise the very latest scarifying machines on projects across the UK and Ireland. Learn more about our specialist scarifying service.
- Hot Compressed Air Systems – Contaminated floor or wall areas with oil of grease? Our hot compressed air system make quick work of such contaminates. Learn more about our specialist hot compress air systems service.
Operating from our headquarters in Armagh, our specialised and highly trained team offer our clients over 25 years of industrial and commercial flooring experience. With access to our own in-house equipment including, vacuum shot blasting, single head diamond grinders, triple head diamond grinders, 3 phase scabbler, hand held edging equipment, we are available to work on projects across the country at short notice if required.
Health & Safety
All our team are full inducted in the technologies and materials required to complete our projects.
- All employee complete safe pass and manual handing courses
- Regular ongoing in-house training via our in-house Health and safety advisor
- Full risk assessments and methods statements for jobs if required
- All the materials we use have REACH legislation as per the new EU directive
- Working towards safety cert and having competed in early 2011
- Market leader across the UK & Ireland
- Wide range of specialised services
- Numerous successful projects delivered – from private owned companies to the worlds largest blue-chip companies
- Dedicated installation and surface preparation divisions – no sub contracting
- Highly trained teams
- Approved supplier of all the main contractors
Contact us to find out how we can help on your next project.